Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Classroom tour

I cannot believe in just a little over two weeks we will already be returning to school. Since I am having knee surgery the 23rd I have been working on my classroom for the past few weeks off and on. I still have a few finishing touches, but here are some pictures of my progress. I took the plunge and got rid of my bulky teacher desk and did some major organizing.

Sorry for my daughter's backside.  She, as you can tell, was being a huge help to her mom.  LOL
She did help  me hang some things on the bulletin boards.  Our theme this year is Grandview is Paradise, so I am trying to make my classroom very Paradise!

I still need another grass table runner, but really liking how it is hiding the stuff on my shelf.

This is my counter of teacher stuff!  No more desk!  Will see how I get along without somewhere to pile things!

Buying lovely organizational boxes from Mardel.  Love them1

My beach bulletin board.  This side will be my listening and writing centers.



My new organization of themes.  

Table Colors- designated with beach umbrellas and pom poms


Outside my door!



No comments:

Post a Comment